Finding the Positive in 2021 was a challenge. And as we round the corner into the holidays, I’d like to recap my work for the year and see how my sentiment ran for the holistic side of The Whole Parent.
First I’m going to explore the topics I cover on a regular basis.
And next, I’m going to evaluate my temperament.
So, I’d say it was a difficult but good year. Here’s my output for 2021.
Oh, and check out my favorite recent topic SEX.
- 7 Laws of Healthy Relationship Building: Lessons in Loving Now
- Finding Your Inner Goddess: Celebrating Self-Care & Sexuality
- Drinking to Relax During Covid-19: Examining the Scientific Facts
- Porcupine Mode: Expressing Dissatisfaction In Your Relationship
- Low Power Mode: Managing Depression and Energy
- Finding Peace at the Edge of the Unknown: Stoking Your Soul Fire
- The Universal Self-Help Keys of NLP – Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- Making Your Partner a Priority; Where Do You Want to Be?
- Why Did You Get Back Together? Lessons In Love and Being Loved
- We All Need Someone We Can Lean On
- 18 Reasons Porn Might Be Evil: Is Healthy Porn Possible?
- Reflecting On My Ex-wife’s Rage Nine Years After the Divorce She Wanted
- Defining 5 Love Skills: Beyond Love Languages and Into Action
- The Double-edged Sword of Divorce: Happier But Alone
- The Power of Saying No: Making Self-Care a Priority Now
- What Women Want to Know About Single Dads, From a Single Dad
- Back Into the Arena and Mapping a New Adventure
- here by the sea, alone : a poem
- Here’s What I Told Her About My Trauma
- Online Dating Is A Distraction: Expanding Opportunities Offline
- Dating Men of a Certain Age: Bumble Is Not the Answer
- brene brown’s divorce : a poem
- Dear Custodial Parent: We Are All Still Together After Divorce
- How Long Should You Stay Mad?
- Divorce Infographic (The Divorce Talk Show)
- the heart is an odd engine : a poem
- A Message from My Higher Power – The Universe: Jump Off!
- If I Have Problem About It and You Don’t, That’s a Problem
- she called again : a poem
- in the clear : a poem
- Where Does True Love Start? ❤️ What Makes It End?
- Checking-In with Online Dating in 2021: Still Challenging & Vapid
- Online Dating Refresh 2021: Can We Start Over?
- When You Are Able to Ask For What You Want & Let It Go
- Dating a Single Dad and Learning to Love His Kids
- A Zen Retake on Love: Attachment is the Root of All Suffering
- In Love, Things Have a Way of Not Working Out
- 4 Spiritual Practices to Get the Sex Life of Your Dreams (Um, What?)
- My Bandwidth for Bullsh*t Is Being Actively Restricted
- Have You Forgotten How To Love Yourself? Future Relationships
- Is Someone Getting the Best of You?
- Dear Love, I Want Everything Right Now
- Online Dating Update: Breathe It All In, Love It All Out
- the day began perfectly : a poem
- The Powerful Pause Before Jumping Into a New Relationship
- moonshot superstar : a poem
- a second fortune : a poem
- moving away from trouble : a poem
- Maybe the Love We Seek Is Our Own
- Cracking Open the Heart of the Sky and Feeling Happy
- Can I Ever Be Loved Again? Recovering Hope After a Breakup
April/May/June/July (a moment of silence, mom’s death, relationship death)
- Everything is Beautiful and Painful: Top Three Relationship Rules
- Are You Trying To Recover From a Breakup? Not Ready To Move On?
- What Do We Learn When Things Fall Apart?
- Sexual Chemistry, Sexual Intelligence & Getting Ready to Get It On
- What Good Is Love If…
- Overloaded, Overshared, and Overwhelmed? Stop Input & Output
- Heal Your Heart from Fear and Loss with Honest Vulnerability
- 5 Aspects of a Woman’s Desire for Sex: What Men Don’t Understand
- Time, The Currency of Modern Relationships: Either You Have It To Give
- Wondering About Beauty, Sex, and My Pursuit of a Lasting Relationship
- Forget About the Danger, Think About the Fun: The Heat & the Co-Pilot
- I Can’t Live With or Without You: A Curious Reemergence
- Alignment in Time and Space: Finding and Refinding Your Partner
- Your Relationship Wingman/Coach Has Arrived: 9 Wingman Skills
- Modern Courtship Online and Offline: What Do We All Want?
- Burn the Maps! Forget What You Think You Know About Dating Today
- How to Love Someone Who Is Struggling: Relationship Building Skills
- What’s So *F-in* Hard About Finding a Real Partner?
- I Am a Big Love Generator: It’s Not Easy for Me to Slow My Roll
- When the Sexual Chemistry Knocks the Sense Right Out of You
- You Can’t Push the River: Slow Down, Enjoy the Journey
- The Next Partner Always THE ONE: Take Dating To the *Next* Level!
- The Two Biggest Liars In My Life: Alcohol and Online Dating
- Heading Towards the Brightside: Ideas for Lifting Your Mood
- A Change of Season, A Change of Weather, A Change of Time
- Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For: Dating 2.0
- You Are Going To Be Fine: Thriving and Expanding After a Breakup
- The Hot Hot Heat Test: Dating 2.0 Bring the Heat
- Love is an Inside Job: Healing Ourselves to Love Fully
- 3-point Relationship Strategy: Where You Lead I Follow
- Chopra’s 7 Spiritual Laws and Tolle’s Power of Now: Can We Ascend?
- Facing My Personal Dragon: Depression
- The Beauty, the Beast, and the Funster On the Prowl
- Why Add Alcohol to Your Mix and Match Relationship Quest?
- Inviting the Dinosaur In: Weaponizing Child Support
- Gratitude Resets Your Attitude – Just Say YES!
- Things Are Always Working Out for Me! (Affirming the YES)
- Big Love Burns Through All Other Things
- Savor This Very Second – Breathe – Pause – Savor!
- Even the High Is Exhausting: A Mindful Pause
- Pausing in the Gap: Trying to Force An Answer Is Not the Way
- She Can’t Contain My Sadness: She Can’t Contain My Happiness Either
- 3 Signs You’re Emotionally Ready to Get Back in the Dating Game
- Resilience, Self-Care, the Mindset of Joy in This Moment
- Life Is Emerging: Actively Waiting for *What’s Next*
- High-Fivin the Universe: The View from Here and Now
- Own Your Pain, Leave the Rest Alone: Relationship Building Skills
- End of the Broadcast: Relationship Lesson – Closure is a Myth
- Five Reasons to Slow Your Roll when Dating: Sex and Dating
- ME Cycles and Wondermints: Why Is Self-Care So Difficult?
- Unadulterated Love: The 9 Rules of Joyful Sex
- Do You Have a Laser Focus on What You Want In Your Next Lover?
- Finding My Authentic Self: Can You See the Real Me?
- pleasures ahead (a poem)
- Defining, Redefining, and Negotiating Trust in Relationships
- In All Cases Be Kind, Unless You Can’t Then Be Assertive
- Finding My Own Way Alone: “I’m Still Lost and Running”
- Giving Time: If This Moment is All We Have
- In the Birthday Cake of the Present Moment You Have Three Choices
- Fathers and Daughters: Lessons in Loving Someone
- You Saw the Red Flags, Right? Why We Lean In When We Should Leave
- Back In Pursuit of Love: Slow Dating as a Single-Parent
- Fierce Love – Know What You Are Looking For
- Mind the Gap: Listening for the Signals from Your Lover
- Graveyard Whistling: Why Do I Have to Breakup 3 Times to Let Go?
- Seven Signs of a Healthy Post-Breakup Relationship
- Emotional Variability: Healthier Living Through Mindful Awareness
- Big 5 Relationship Questions to Answer Before You Start Dating Again
- How Do You Radiate? Becoming the Lover You Are Looking For
- Bumble Me Stumble Me, Show Me the Perfect Match Today
- Reframing Sex and Intimacy: Men & Women Differ In Desire
- Swiping with Abandon and Glee: Yes, Online Dating *Can* Be Hard
- Re-learning to Love In the Present Moment: Love’s Intoxication
- Wayfinding In Love: Listening to What Is Emerging In Your Relationship
- What I Learned About Sex: It’s Almost All In Your Mind
- The Beauty Trap: How Good Looks Can Lead Us Astray
- Dealing with Depression After Divorce*
- Healing a Broken Heart: Spirit Rising
- Dear Hon: The Whole Parent’s Advice on Love and Relationship-Building
- Six Rules of Online Dating: Mathematics of Beauty (OkCupid Study)
- Finding Peace w/ Unsettled, Unresolved, and Incomplete: Surrender
- The Language of Love: Speaking the Truth with Kindness
- Understanding My Co-parent’s Malfunction: My Easy Indifference
- Pointing Your Arrow Towards Happiness: Lessons In Self-Awareness
- Dating 2.0: Enticing and Keeping the Next Love of Your Life?
- Mastering Sexual Desire: The Conversation with Eva Blake
- When “In the Best Interest of the Children” is Weaponized
- Depression: Are You Experienced?
- Going Meta: Breakups, Depression, and Befriending Sadness
- Sex and the City REBOOT 2022 – Do We Need More Carrie?
- Our Daily Grind: How Do You Trend Up or Down During the Day?
- FREE 4-Week Bootcamp: Radical Steps To Find Your Partner
- Sexual Chemistry, Sexual Energy, The 5 Sexual Languages
- Yes, I Knew You Were Trouble Before I Friended You on Facebook
- Live Life Well: Saying Goodbye to My Mother
- Online Dating Apps: Do You Have the Time and Energy for Romance?
- The New Online Dating Mojo: Getting What You Want in a Lover
- Sexual Fulfillment: I Don’t Know The Answer, Let’s Find Out Together
- Do You Know What You Want? Dating Strategies After Divorce
How I Can Help
I am a relationship coach and a dating coach. I coach women in 1 x 1 zoom or facetime calls. I work in monthly blocks (4 sessions). We establish a relationship. I become your wingman in navigating and sorting through the bullshit of dating and relationships. If you are here, you’ve probably already read some of my opinions. If we’re a fit, we will both know on our first call.
- Coaching Call (30-minutes – FREE)
- Women’s Relationship Group (join Private Facebook Group)
- Men’s Relationship Group (join Private Facebook Group)
- General Whole Parent Group (join Private Facebook Group)
- Subscribe to our monthly email (easily unsubscribe system too)
- The Positive Divorce article archive
- Dear Custodial Parent: We Are All Still Together After Divorce
- My Single Parent Slogan: Every Day At a Time
- The Loss of Kid-time Has Been the Biggest Source of Pain in My Life
- Always Being the Better Man: Dads In Divorce Leading with Love
- Divorce Zero: How the Pre-Natal Agreement Was Born