See the new book announcement and signed copies offer for my first book on *mindfulness* in everyday life.
My top 4 books include THREE new books this year. See Amazon.
Introducing John Oakley McElhenney, an accomplished author and blogger. He is the creator of the popular blog, “Whole Parent Book,” where he shares his personal experiences and insights on the challenges and rewards of raising children alone. His writing is raw, honest and real. He provides support and resources for single parents, and is an active speaker and advocate for single parent families.
His latest book, available on Amazon, is a must-read for anyone who is or has been a single parent. It is a powerful and moving account of one man’s journey as a single dad and the lessons he has learned along the way. With his unique perspective and practical advice, John Oakley McElhenney will inspire and empower you to navigate the challenges of single parenthood.
Don’t miss out on the chance to read the work of this talented writer. Get your copy of John Oakley McElhenney’s book today!
You can also follow him on his Amazon Author page where you can see his all books and reviews.
John’s Books on Related Topics
- Single Dad Seeks: Dating Again After Divorce: Advice and Strategies on Learning How to be Loved Again
- Dating 2.0: Aiming for the Love of Your Life
- Fall of the House of Dad: My journey through divorce, from loss to joy, again and again
- A Good Dad’s Guide to Divorce: One father’s quest to stay connected with his children
- The Sex Index: Getting Our Love Languages Right in the Bedroom
- Here Comes the Darkness: Surviving and Thriving After a Mental Illness Diagnosis
- The Third Glass: When Drinking Becomes an Issue
- The Storm Before the Divorce: When One Parent Wants Out, That’s the End
- Dating a Single Father: The Complete Guide
- The Pre-Natal Agreement: A simple guide for aspiring parents
- i’m trapped like a vapor: poetic pauses on the path toward love
- impossible love poems: love, loss, rebuilding, recovery, divorce, dating, & hoping for love again
- making love to other women: – a poetic sequence of lust, loss, and heat
- misconfigurations of love: – things have gotten off track
- coffee love letters
- a second wave: – passing, moving, loving, expanding
- love, coffee, tennis, desire: tiny love poems from cafes to courts
Poetry with four other poets: John Herald Lee, David Jewell, Lyman Grant, and Bill Jeffers.
- Five Friends – Sunday Afternoons: An open invitation to sit and enjoy the conversation of five poets
- Letters to a Young Artist in the Digital Age: Encouragements for a creative life
- MGMT HELLo: a manifesto on lack of leadership and the great return to the office
- The Twitter Way – Book One / LIFE: Twitter As A Way of Enlightenment