Show you love your partner by putting them first. Give them your time. Give them your attention and mini-connections throughout the day.
Love is the core skill and core need we all have. Many of us grew up in homes where love was conditional. If you behave this way I will love you. If you go against my wishes, I will exclude you from my love. This is not how love works. Love is universal energy, either you’re tapped into it and give it freely, or you are lacking in love.
- Listening for Desire and Motivation: Crafting Love that Lasts
- Big Love & the Tonic Effect of Being In a Nourishing Relationship
- Defining 5 Love Skills: Moving the Love Languages Into Action
- A Golden Thread Between Lovers: How Do We Disconnect?
- How Do You Radiate? Becoming the Lover You Are Looking For
- Hold the Center in Love: Let’s Reset and Realign on Our Quest
- Becoming the Beloved
- How Are You Showing Up In *Your* Love Life?
- The Three Essential Elements of Love
i am not completely certain that you are not a dream or that i have not lost my mind as i lean into your arms a feeling as clean as…
Listen to your body. If you are feeling sad, check in with someone else. If you notice your overall vibe heading towards the black hole, take all necessary evasive actions.
Let's talk about sex with our partners. Let's be patient with them when they are growing and stretching into a new partnership. Being vulnerable is the biggest key to letting your sexual energy grow and strengthen your relationship.
When you are waiting for the other person to change (at any stage of a relationship or marriage) it might be time for you to move on.
I help men and women find and keep lasting relationships.
If you want to find a lifetime partner, you're going to have to do whatever it takes to embrace your own inner loveliness.
When someone is really available they have time, they make time, and they bring their own ideas to the party of planning our journey together.