Show you love your partner by putting them first. Give them your time. Give them your attention and mini-connections throughout the day.
Finding joy in your life is a big part of the plan.
I believe we have set points, but not of happiness, of joy. I know that even in moments of extreme grief I can feel joy. Joy is a pursuit. Joy is either a focus of your attention or not. It’s kind of like being positive, but it’s different.
- A Radical Approach to Joy
- Big Love & the Tonic Effect of Being In a Nourishing Relationship
- Looking to Get a Little Higher: Seeking Elevation & Immortality
- In This Moment You Choose: Happy or Resentful
- Finding Myself and My Body, Again
- Setting Priorities in Life: The Only Path Forward
- Listening To Yourself About Craving, Loneliness, Longing
- This Very Moment… This Is It… Stop… Smell the Roses… Give Thanks.
- My Hierarchy of Needs Revisited: The Short List of Happiness
- Overwhelmed and Out of Balance: Finding Your Inner Chill
- The Company You Keep and Keeping Your Own Company
- Resilience, Self-Care, the Mindset of Joy in This Moment
Joy is different than happiness. Joy is part of our internal compass. You’ve got to find your own inner joy. It’s a big shift, this focus on inner joy and not outer happiness. I cannot control many of the aspects of my life. I am not always happy. But, I am learning to be always joyful.
Ambition can be a trap. If we lose our happiness because of our lack of fame or attention, we may have lost our purpose.
i am not completely certain that you are not a dream or that i have not lost my mind as i lean into your arms a feeling as clean as…
Listen to your body. If you are feeling sad, check in with someone else. If you notice your overall vibe heading towards the black hole, take all necessary evasive actions.
In my life, I have believed that I deserve to be loved with the same intensity and integrity that I am capable of. I have found a worthy recipient. The feeling is mutual.
I am here. I am your dad. And I love you just as much now as I did the moment I helped you out of your mom's body. The best of our lives together is ahead of us.
I help men and women find and keep lasting relationships.
When someone is really available they have time, they make time, and they bring their own ideas to the party of planning our journey together.