You might need a wingman if:
- you’ve tried online dating and are not making any progress
- you’re overwhelmed by the dating scene
- you don’t want to date but you want a relationship
- you don’t know where to LOOK for a partner
- you’d like a confidant from the male perspective to discuss things with
- wisdom and determination are part of your gameplan
- you are seeking a lifetime partner
- you need someone who is not part of your friends/family network
- a trained coach holds you accountable for your own growth
Here’s what a wingman might text to you:
What Are You Looking For?
Here’s where I can help. I’m a single dad (11 years) with two kids. I’ve been dating and seeking a lifetime partner for 8 of those 11 years. Most of my adventures are documented on this blog and in this book Single Dad Seeks. My work is to help women and single moms get strong, healthy, and confident enough to design the relationship of their dreams. It’s not always easy. And, we know there are no shortcuts to doing the work on yourself that will put you in the right mindset to attract a kickass partner.
If you are in the arena, and ready to find the partner you deserve, let’s talk. The first meeting is free. And in Sept/Oct my free sessions are extended to an hour. BOOK YOUR FREE SESSION HERE.
Here are some essential tools to help you begin your journey with renewed faith and hopefulness.
- Viral Dating: Finding and Keeping Love in Times of Crisis
- The Six Rules of Online Dating: Seeking Chemistry and Everything Else
- SEX: Men vs. Women… Let’s Reframe the Conversation About Intimacy
- Burn the Maps! Forget What You Think You Know About Dating Today
- The Quest for Big Love: How To Set Sail for the Next Relationship
- The Four Laws of Love: Finding & Building Lasting Relationships
- Commitment and Fear: Closing the Available Exits to Find Your Edge
How I Can Help
I am a relationship coach and a dating coach. I coach women in 1 x 1 zoom or facetime calls. I work in monthly blocks (4 sessions). We establish a relationship. I become your wingman in navigating and sorting through the bullshit of dating and relationships. If you are here, you’ve probably already read some of my opinions. If we’re a fit, we will both know on our first call. For SEPT-OCT I’m offering a 1 HR introductory call rather than my usual 30-minutes.
I am also launching two coaching groups about dating and relationships in the coming weeks. One for men and one for women, facilitated with a dear friend and wellness/aging coach. Both groups will be limited to 8 participants. So join the FB groups and watch for the opening announcements. THANK YOU.
- Free Coaching Call (1 HR session)
- Women’s Relationship Group (join Private Facebook Group)
- Men’s Relationship Group (join Private Facebook Group)
- General Whole Parent Group (join Private Facebook Group)
- Subscribe to our monthly email (easily unsubscribe system too)
- I Am a Big Love Generator: It’s Not Easy for Me to Slow My Roll
- Alignment in Time and Space: Finding and Refinding Your Partner
- Stoking Your Soul Fire: Finding Peace at the Edge of the Unknown
- Becoming the Beloved
- Mind the Gap: Listening for the Signals from Your Lover
- Patience, Mindfulness, and the Slow Road to a Healthy Relationship
- The 6th Love Language: Distance – Jessica Wildfire
- The 5 Love Languages Gary Chapman
- Braving the Wilderness: The Quest for True Belonging and the Courage to Stand Alone – Brené Brown