Sex is a big deal. It can be complicated. It can be a deal killer or a false positive. Sex is also a gateway towards crafting and evolving a healthy relationship. Let’s get a few ideas about sex out in the open between us right up front.
>> Now Available in Book Form: The Sex Index on Amazon
- I want great monogamous sex (I can’t kiss more than two people at once).
- Sex is a gateway to love, spiritual enlightenment, and even God.
- Sexual trauma is a jigsaw puzzle that takes time to unpack.
- Don’t get lost in sexual chemistry before you have a chance to understand the potential of your relationship.
- Great sex is transcendent. It can also lead you to a dead-end partnership.
- Take care about sex. Take your time getting there. Then take your time getting better at sex with your one partner.
If you have different ideas about the flavor of sex that meets your needs and expectations, that’s okay, there’s going to be a lot of information explored here. Take what you like and leave the rest behind.
The Mystery of Sexual Chemistry
- Sexual Chemistry, Sexual Energy, The 5 Sexual Languages
- When the Sexual Chemistry Knocks the Sense Right Out of You
- What I Learned About Sex: It’s Almost All In Your Mind
- Reframing Sex and Intimacy: Men & Women Differ In Desire
Big Sex, Big Love, And the Hot Hot Heat Test
- The Hot Hot Heat Test: Dating 2.0 Bring the Heat
- What Is Sexual Chemistry? Mood? Desire? Compatibility? Body Heat?
- Good Sex, Happy Sex, Conscious Sex: Let’s Parse What We Know
- Sexual Freedom After Divorce: Dating a Single Parent
Getting Sex On The Calendar
- The Power of Sex: Let’s Explore the Edge of the Unknown Together
- F2N Scale: Understanding Sex and Energy in Relationships
- I Sing the Body Connected: Cultivating Sexual Energy
- Sexual Fulfillment: I Don’t Know The Answer, Let’s Find Out Together
Pausing The Heat of Sex
- Cooling the Sexual Fire Before You Get Burned
- Where’s the Line Between Lust & Love: Sexual Connection
- Men vs Women: Sexual Pressure and Sexual Desire
- Five Reasons to Slow Your Roll when Dating: Sex and Dating
- Relationship Mistakes: Intoxicating Sex vs. Emotional Intelligence
Negotiating Sex, Saying What You Want
- A New Language of Sex: Embarking on the Learning Together
- Unadulterated Love: The 9 Rules of Joyful Sex
- Sexual Chemistry, Sexual Intelligence & Getting Ready to Get It On
- The New Rules of Sexual Chemistry: Frequency, Fun, and Fantasy
- Sex Without Desire Is More Like Porn Than Lovemaking
Getting Good at Getting It On
- Finding Your Inner Goddess: Celebrating Self-Care & Sexuality
- 7 Habits of a Sizzling Sex Life: Relationship Building
- The Joy of Sex Itself: What Are the Sexual Differences Between Men & Women?
- Sexual Energy and the Strength of #Desire in Men and Women
- Sexy Sex and the Other Two Kinds of Romantic Relationships
- The Five Habits of Bad Sex
Let’s talk about sex with our partners. Let’s be patient with them when they are growing and stretching into a new partnership. Being vulnerable is the biggest key to letting your sexual energy grow and strengthen your relationship. It takes work to get it right, but the journey along the way can be fun too. Have fun with sex. Take it seriously, but with reverence rather than a strict idea of how it needs to be.
Let go and have good sex. If things go well, you could be building a lifetime partnership.
John McElhenney – life coach austin texas
Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | @wholeparent
How I Can Help
I am a relationship coach and a dating coach. I coach women in 1 x 1 zoom or facetime calls. I work in monthly blocks (4 sessions). We establish a relationship. I become your wingman in navigating and sorting through the bullshit of dating and relationships. If you are here, you’ve probably already read some of my opinions. If we’re a fit, we will both know on our first call.
- Coaching Call (30-minutes – FREE)
- General Whole Parent Group (join Private Facebook Group)
- Subscribe to our monthly email (easily unsubscribe system too)
- Real Love, The Art of Mindful Connection – Salzberg
- Real Love: The Truth About Finding Unconditional Love & Fulfilling Relationships – Baer
- Getting the Love You Want: A Guide for Couples – Hendrix
- Keeping the Love You Find: A Guide for Singles – Hendrix
- Attached: The New Science of Adult Attachment and How It Can Help You Find – and Keep – Love – Levine
John’s Books about Dating, Divorce, and Co-parenting:
- Single Dad Seeks: Dating Again After Divorce: Advice and Strategies on Learning How to be Loved Again
- Fall of the House of Dad: My journey through divorce, from loss to joy, again and again
- A Good Dad’s Guide to Divorce: One father’s quest to stay connected with his children
- The Third Glass: When Drinking Becomes an Issue