In my conversation with Krysta Rosina, I am delighted to learn about her sex-positive approach to life and living. From an ecstatic tantric experience several years ago, she redirected her life’s work. In this conversation, we explore her first massive tantric event. Wow. I was a little envious. And we quickly moved on to stories of love, intimacy, and looking for the one.
“I was really focused on finding the perfect partner,” she says about herself, pre-awakening. “I chased desire, but those relationships didn’t last very long. I knew there was something more.”
She has put the last several years into that journey of discovery. And in this conversation, we will talk about her work as a sex-positive practitioner. What does that even mean? And what is sex-positive? Why are these younger women getting so jazzed up about breaking down the stigma surrounding sex in our modern culture?
+++ listen to Krysta now in the Love on the Air episode +++
The conversation ran long, and I talked too much, but it was energizing and delightful. We end in a quick check-in and meditation. A momentary namasté for all of us, along our own journeys to discover our true inner bliss.
You can find Krysta’s work on her website: krystatantric
A goddess for sure.
Stay loving. Be more loving to each other. And most importantly, be extra loving to yourself. We’re all healing in these tough times. Keep going. Bliss is within your body and within your reach.
John McElhenney – life coach austin texas
Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | @wholeparent
How I Can Help
I am a relationship coach and a dating coach. I coach women and men in small groups as well as individual 1 x 1 zoom calls. If you have questions about life coaching I am happy to talk to you. Please schedule a phone call HERE.
- General Whole Parent Group (join Private Facebook Group)
- Subscribe to our monthly email (easily unsubscribe system too)
- Reframing Sex and Intimacy: Men & Women Differ In Desire
- Re-learning to Love In the Present Moment: Love’s Intoxication
- Wayfinding In Love: Listening to What Is Emerging In Your Relationship
- What I Learned About Sex: It’s Almost All In Your Mind
- The Soul of Sex: Cultivating Life as an Act of Love – Thomas Moore
- ** Care of the Soul – Thomas Moore
- Sexual Intelligence: What We Really Want from Sex – and How to Get It – Marty Klein
See the rest of my books on Amazon:
- Single Dad Seeks: Dating Again After Divorce: Advice and Strategies on Learning How to be Loved Again
- Fall of the House of Dad: My journey through divorce, from loss to joy, again and again
- A Good Dad’s Guide to Divorce: One father’s quest to stay connected with his children
- The Sex Index: Getting Our Love Languages Right in the Bedroom
- Here Comes the Darkness: Surviving and Thriving After a Mental Illness Diagnosis
- The Third Glass: When Drinking Becomes an Issue
- The Storm Before the Divorce: When One Parent Wants Out, That’s the End