Part of my joy in life is stopping and acknowledging my perfect moments. It sounds a lot like this:
“I’ve never been happier in my life.”
The form of the celebration can take many shapes. Photos. Stories. Articles. Poems. The message is the same.
At this very moment
- my joy is infinite
- my happiness is connected to some higher power
- inner contentment and creative energies have come into balance
- in a single moment, I can feel 100% loved
- a beautiful sight, song, word, or touch can trigger this flooding of YES
- yes is all I know
These types of moments are all around us. The gift is to stop and share them. I’m going to collect a few of the random celebrations here, in hopes that you can find a jumping-off point for your own YES PRACTICE.
- she is here (a spoken poem)
- a swarm of letters (a poem)
- This is how it started – collection of short-short stories on Medium.
- just a second (a poem)
- This Very Moment… This Is It… Stop… Smell the Roses… Give Thanks.
- In This Moment You Choose: Happy or Resentful
- Gratitude Resets Your Attitude – Just Say YES!
- Things Are Always Working Out for Me! (Affirming the YES)
- You Are Here: Taking Stock of Your Perfect Moments
- Big Love & the Tonic Effect of Being In a Nourishing Relationship
- The Company You Keep and Keeping Your Own Company
- The Unexamined Life: Are We On the Same Path Towards Mindfulness?
- She Can’t Contain My Sadness: She Can’t Contain My Happiness Either
A Path Towards Happiness
I invite you to share your moments of YES with those around you, but mostly with yourself.
You are here.