LOVE on the AIR – EPISODE 9: Michael Daniels talks about how he built FAYR – the Co-parenting app to solve many of the issues facing divorced parents. If you can agree on one thing, the kids’ welfare comes first, then any tool to help parents negotiate and navigate the complex partnership after divorce is a welcomed advance. FAYR could be that tool that sets parents more at ease after divorce.
Family Advocacy is Your Responsibility
If you’d like to give FAYR a try:
- A Real Man in Divorce: How My Ex-wife’s New Husband Stirs Up Discord
- Fathers and Daughters: Divorce Affects Us Differently
- Marriage Story Review: Reckoning with the Blowback
- Why Does So Much Anger Flare When I Write About Child Support?
- The Pre-Natal Agreement Changes Everything About Being a Parent
- The Narrative After Divorce: What Your Kids Will Never Know