Richard and Tina have shared a wonderful love story of hope, faith, and continuous turning towards each other. In times of stress, they know their love becomes stronger, a source of inspiration and safety.
This family lives an intentional life together. The parents are modeling healthy love and healthy relationships for their two children. We all learn when we are around conscious and intentional people. When we see them win we know we are all winning by being part of their lives.
Richard also outlines his family’s definition of a true apology, which includes:
- a hug
- a kiss
- an “I’m sorry”
- and “Will you accept my apology?”
And so it goes for all of us. Let’s take some loving wisdom from Tina and Richard and incorporate it into our own lives. Let’s be more intentional about our apologies, about our expressions of love as well as disappointment, and how we make our lives stronger by being together.
Catch Part 1 of Richard’s story here: An Intentional First Date Starts with a Kiss
As a certified life coach, I’ve been helping men and women find fulfilling relationships. If you’d like to chat for 30-minutes about your post-divorce challenges, I always give the first 30-session away for free. LEARN ABOUT COACHING WITH JOHN. There are no obligations to continue. But I get excited every time I talk to someone new. I can offer new perspectives and experiences from my post-divorce journey. Most of all, I can offer hope.
A few additional articles of interest:
- The Four Laws of Love: Finding & Building Lasting Relationships
- Love Is Bigger Than Anything In Its Way: Optimism and Hope Carry Us
- Tina Part 1: A Love Story From Online Dating to 10-year Anniversary
- Tina Part 2: Getting Married On the Beach, Magical Realism Ensues
- The Love Hurricane: Becoming Parents
- Re-learning to Love In the Present Moment
And if you haven’t checked out Love on the Air yet, now’s the time.