Love on the Air – Episode 2
We’re going to pick up where we left off, with my guest Tina Schweiger. In episode 1 she took us through her online dating process, she talked about how she was in the game to find a partner, and not waste anyone’s time. And then she met Richard, not online, but at an event. You’ll have to go back and listen to part 1 if you want that wonderful story.
Richard and Tina’s story started with a fairytale wedding on the beach and continued, to this point, for ten years, two kids, and counting. Our conversation continues as we dig into a bit more of their challenges and successes.
Listen on Podbean: Tina and Richard Get Married On the Beach
Here is part 1, in case you’re just tuning in: Tina Schweiger Shares Her Amazing Journey from Dating to Marriage
John McElhenney – life coach austin texas
Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | @wholeparent
As a certified life coach, I’ve been helping men and women find fulfilling relationships. If you’d like to chat for 30-minutes about your post-divorce challenges, I always give the first 30-session away for free. LEARN ABOUT COACHING WITH JOHN. There are no obligations to continue. But I get excited every time I talk to someone new. I can offer new perspectives and experiences from my post-divorce journey. Most of all, I can offer hope.
More articles from The Whole Parent:
- The Dating Journey: From the Break Up to the Pre-Dating Checklist
- Navigating Difficult Conversations in a Romantic Relationship w Grace
- Does Online Dating Suck, Or is it Us? What Are You Hoping to Find?
- Heal Your Heart from the Fear and Loss by Opening with Vulnerability
- Self-Care and Appreciation: Can I Love All of Myself Right Now?
- 3 Required Traits for Building a Lasting Relationship
- Our Response to Someone Else is 100% Up to Us: Choose the Positive