Mark Greene is an author, speaker, a father and Senior Editor at The Good Men Project.
He is the founder of Remaking Manhood, a Facebook community promoting a wider-ranging conversation about masculinity. He is the co-founder of ThinkPlayPartners, a collaborative space for his work with his creative partner, Dr. Saliha Bava.
Come listen to an interesting conversation about masculinity, about relationships, about relationship capacity and emotional growth. Our conversation follows Mark from his experience as a man in a failing marriage, through his self-awareness process, and finally his homecoming in a long-term healthy relationship. We’re going to talk about a lot of things, but at the heart is how we find and co-create a relationship with a partner.
Always Love, and rest in the idea that “something is emerging.”
Listen to all the episodes of Love on the Air
As a certified life coach, I’ve been helping men and women find fulfilling relationships. If you’d like to chat for 30-minutes about your post-divorce challenges, I always give the first 30-session away for free. LEARN ABOUT COACHING WITH JOHN. There are no obligations to continue. But I get excited every time I talk to someone new. I can offer new perspectives and experiences from my post-divorce journey. Most of all, I can offer hope.
- Divorce, Kids, and Money
- Back to the Beginning: Co-Parenting with Serenity
- When Hopelessness Enters the Equation
- Depression: Yeah, Me and My Broken Leg
- Experience, Strength, and Hope After a Divorce with Kids
And the resource books from Mark Greene
- **A General Theory of Love Thomas Lewis, M. D. et al.
- The Soul of Sex: Cultivating Life as an Act of Love Thomas Moore
- ** Care of the Soul Thomas Moore
- The 5 Love Languages Gary Chapman