As a single father living my best life, I often reflect on the year. I look for my sentiment. Did I bitch too much? Did I focus on divorce too much? Did I get woo-woo on the mindfulness stuff? How do I monetize a blog with 300 daily visitors? What’s the point of all this?
In addition to these top posts, I have a few highlights for 2023 that I’d like to share.
On mindfulness and seeking “happiness”:
- You Are Spending Time Thinking About What? #mindfulness or #busyness
- Adjusting My Jetpack Joyride with Mindfulness
- Wonderlust In Life
- Finding the Kindness In All of Life
A few about love and relationships:
- Pura Vida: Finding and Sharing Our Eternal Optimism
- Discovering and Recovering Love w/ a New Partner
And a summary or two:
- Letting Go Of Being Happy
- The Single Dad and His Teenaged Kids
- Love Is… Love is Not… How Do We Find and Keep Love?
- Understanding Attraction: Do, Be, Don’t
Here are four ideas for you in this new year:
- Let go of the things you cannot control.
- Vote. Make no excuses.
- Take charge of things in your life that are hurting or delaying your progress.
- Happiness is an inside job. It’s not your work, your wife, your husband, or your kids. It’s you.
Let us all do better in 2024. Even those I disagree with, I have love for you. I don’t want you to hurt yourself when you attack me. I have love and aikido for your safety.