There are differences between men and women. Life coaching is the same. Working with a male life coach is going to offer you different perspectives. In the case of dating and divorce, a man’s perspective might just be what you need to cut through your challenges. Here’s how I’m different.
- You can ask me anything about being a man (divorce, dating, parenting, co-parenting, sex, relationship goals)
- I’m neutral about your issues, I genuinely want to understand your side of the story, and provide insight and inspiration for your growth and happiness.
- I can take your anger: I won’t be threatened when you need to express your anger
- I can appreciate your vulnerability from a position of safety and caring
- I can give you tools to use when issues and emotions come up (articles, books, techniques)
- I’m a single dad and I understand the issues and complications of keeping a positive approach to co-parenting
I’ve been working with both women and men for several years, and I’ve found a lot of ground can be covered in as few as four sessions. I’m not trying to get you as a client, I’m trying to unlock your energy and potential so you can surge forward in your life. As a coach, I have 5 questions that will keep us both in alignment pointed towards your goals.
- What is challenging in your life right now?
- How can you address the issues that you can control?
- How can you mitigate the frustration on the issues that you can not control?
- What’s your plan for the next week, month, year?
- What kind of encouragement and accountability do you need to go for your best life?
Read John’s Happy Client Testimonials.
I give away a free introductory call so we can discuss your answers to the above questions. And let’s see if we’re a fit to work together.
HERE’S YOUR FREE CALL LINK [CLICK TO SCHEDULE A FREE CALL]
I am a safe confidant who can help you sort out the difficulties you are facing. Let’s face them together. Let’s put a plan together. Let’s talk about it.
Book your free life coaching call and let’s talk about it.
You can email me: [email protected]
Or you call me at (512) 524-6684 and leave a message.
Here’s more info on my life coaching services in general.