Let's talk about energy and motivation, that's what drives me. Yes, I admit to being a big E extrovert, but I also have my introverted moments.
Becoming a single dad was one of the most traumatic events of my life. I did not want the divorce, I fought against the divorce, and ultimately I agreed to collaborative divorce and was taken to the cleaners by an ex who decided to go for the “divorce package” rather than honor our 50/50 shared parenting agreement.
- Embracing the Win in My 12-years As a Single Dad
- The Father Son Emotional Loop: Struggling As a Single Dad
- The Single Dad Afterglow: I Lost My Kids In the Divorce
- Seeking Happy: A Single Dad Explains His Joyousness
- What Women Want to Know About Single Dads, From a Single Dad
- A Single Dad Sends His Hope and Greetings from the Other Side
- Healing My Divorce Resentment: A Single Dad Contemplates the Future
- Reaching a Moment of Peace and Happiness As a Single Dad
- Loss, Sadness, and Indifference: Struggles of a Single Dad
Process the stuff that hurts. And, for me, stop eating to heal those hurts. Just get them out in other ways. Writing about them can help, indeed.
Sexual chemistry is something that happens immediately when you meet someone in the real world for the first time. Not all sexual chemistry is a wildfire of "let's get it on." But most of the sexual tension and sexual awareness comes from recognizing your own desire, your own needs, and how you imagine this person fitting in and even pushing the envelope a bit.
What is working and what is broken in the modern maelstrom of online dating apps and sites. We need an evolutionary approach to finding and building a relationship.
Over time, as adults, we develop coping mechanisms, strategies, action plans, for dealing with our own shit. Either we get pretty good at it, or we don't. When we're not very good at maintaining our own emotional boundaries, things begin to come out sideways.
I don't think my ex-wife or my ex-girlfriend derived any positive benefits from attacking me. And perhaps, their momentary feeling of superiority and vindictiveness was worth the price. But both these women attacked me and took actions to hurt me and my future prospects.
The timing for me is perfect for dating and learning to love again. Really love. Go deep with trust, with conscious connection, and absolutely enjoying our time together.
The final part of finding the love of your life, is to let go of all other relationships. Do not compromise in your love life. Any little miss in your present moment will become a roadblock in the future.