Articles to Help You In a Relationship with a Single Parent
Section One: Getting back in the game
- What A Single Dad Wants In the *Next* Relationship
- Stepping Back Into the Breach; Dating Again After Divorce
- Dating A Single Parent: Two Simple Checklists
- Redefining Dating, As a Man, As a Dad, As a Lover
- Podcast: Single Dad Dating with the Dad Bro Show
- Dating Boundaries After Divorce
- The Positive Single Dad: Year Four in Review
- The Single Dad and His Teenaged Kids
- Dear Single Ladies, Here’s What Single Dads Want
- Single Dad, Again
- What a Divorced Dad Wants in the Next Relationship, Year 3!
- Dating a Divorced Dad – Version 2.0 Updated
SingleDad In Love, Again
- In Relationship with a Divorced Dad: Ground Rules
- Ready or Not-Ready for a Relationship: The Dating Game
*** A public service announcement: John is offering free 30-minute coaching sessions to talk about what’s going on in your life. Take advantage of this no-obligation offer. Let’s chat. ***
Section Two: Evolved dating ideas and guidance
- Discovering and Recovering Love w/ a New Partner
- Why Does Online Dating Suck? How to Find Your Next Partner.
- Sexual Fulfillment: I Don’t Know The Answer, Let’s Find Out Together
- A Few Small Repairs: Solving and Celebrating Misconnections in Love
- The Joy of Sex Itself: What Are the Sexual Differences Between Men & Women?
- Dating for Adults in An Online World: The Lover You Are Looking For
- Seeking a Friend for the End of the World: On Soulmates & Lovers
- You Are Loved: A Meditation on Self-love and Self-awareness
- Even the High Is Exhausting: A Mindful Pause
- If You’re Happy and You Know It: Our Spiritual Connection w/ Each Other
John McElhenney – life coach austin texas
Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | @wholeparent
As a certified life coach, I’ve been helping men and women find fulfilling relationships. If you’d like to chat for 30-minutes about your dating/relationship challenges, I always give the first 30-session away for free. LEARN ABOUT COACHING WITH JOHN. There are no obligations to continue. But I get excited every time I talk to someone new. I can offer new perspectives and experiences from my post-divorce dating journey. Most of all, I can offer hope.
Have a look at the latest book from John on Dating a Single Parent