Let’s cut to the chase. We’re looking for a relationship and online dating is one of the tools we use to find new people to connect with. If your profile sucks then you will attract the wrong type of partner. In order to jumpstart your new year, I’m offering a Dating Profile Quick-Fix Review and Action Plan package for $75. Here’s what you’ll get.
- 60-minute online review of your dating profile and potential connections (using Zoom or Skype)
- a personal action plan for attracting and connecting with a new partner
- a PDF copy of Single Dad Seeks, my book about dating
That’s it. Talk to a dating coach and a life coach who can help you take the next step with confidence. Together we can build a profile that says what you’re looking for and what type of relationship you are interested in attracting. Your action plan will guide you after the call with some specific things ways to help you move your relationship search forward with intention.
You will also get a discounted entry fee to our CORE Dating Skills 4-Week Program we’re launching in January.
Sign up now using our calendar page (sign up for the one-hour meeting) or send me an email directly ([email protected]) asking about the Dating Profile Quick-Fix. We will arrange a time and payment after that.
Here’s a teaser for the CORE Dating Skills Workshop
Dating is not about tricks and systems. Dating is about getting authentic about what we want and learning to ask for it. Then, when we find a near miss, having the courage and confidence to say goodbye and move on to the next adventure. I am committed to helping you find your dream partner, and then working to keep them for the long-term love you deserve.
I look forward to helping you in an authentic and honest way. Please connect with me online.
As a certified life coach, I’ve been helping men and women find fulfilling relationships. If you’d like to chat for 30-minutes about your dating/relationship challenges, I always give the first 30-session away for free. LEARN ABOUT COACHING WITH JOHN. There are no obligations to continue. But I get excited every time I talk to someone new. I can offer new perspectives and experiences from my post-divorce dating journey. Most of all, I can offer hope. And who better to edit and spiff up your online dating profile, than a single man?
Get the complete single dad story with John’s new book: Single Dad Seeks (available in all formats)
And here are a few more posts about deep relationships:
- Relationship Building Skills & Wisdom: BRAVING & The Four Agreements
- You’re Not the Only One Who Doesn’t Want to Be Alone Tonight
- Where Do You Seek Your Soulmate? Online Dating is Failing Us All
- Trying to Push the River: Forcing Your Dating Journey Won’t Work
- Planning For the Future In Your Relationship
- What A Single Dad Wants In the *Next* Relationship