In divorce, when you lose everything, what you still have is your kids. And while you are deep into the recovery of your own feelings, paying attention and parenting from a place of wholeness is critical.
Becoming a single dad was one of the most traumatic events of my life. I did not want the divorce, I fought against the divorce, and ultimately I agreed to collaborative divorce and was taken to the cleaners by an ex who decided to go for the “divorce package” rather than honor our 50/50 shared parenting agreement.
- Embracing the Win in My 12-years As a Single Dad
- The Father Son Emotional Loop: Struggling As a Single Dad
- The Single Dad Afterglow: I Lost My Kids In the Divorce
- Seeking Happy: A Single Dad Explains His Joyousness
- What Women Want to Know About Single Dads, From a Single Dad
- A Single Dad Sends His Hope and Greetings from the Other Side
- Healing My Divorce Resentment: A Single Dad Contemplates the Future
- Reaching a Moment of Peace and Happiness As a Single Dad
- Loss, Sadness, and Indifference: Struggles of a Single Dad